Instructor-led Manual No Lift Transfers Skill Enhancement
This basic training program is essential for all caregivers who perform patient-handling and movement tasks. Some staff will need additional training on the appropriate mechanical transfer equipment including the safe patient assessment. Best practices include an annual skill review for all active staff members to insure adequate knowledge of the safe patient handling skills. Tell, Demo and Perform style insures each student understands the principles of manual patient handling.
KEY PROGRAM ELEMENTS
Hands on Training (1.5-2 hr.) – Class size
Physical Skill Review (15 min.) Students must demo their patient handling skills.
After full course completion and satisfactorily passing all phases, the student will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- Over 10 Modules of content!
- Training, Testing and Certification Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current industry Safe Patient Handling and Injury Reduction Issues.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Self