The Swivel™ | The BEST patient transfer device on the market today!
Performing Mr Swivel Safe Patient Transfers can be much easier, safe and able to handle many types of transfers. With Mr Swivel, it is possible to manually transfer your loved one from their wheelchair, bed, chair or other area like the toilet or shower without hurting yourself or your patient. Mr Swivel provides a solution that has been proven that it greatly improves the caregiver and patient’s daily pain, risk of injury, suffering, and overall attitudes by giving the tools, knowledge, training and support to safely transfer patients without lifting.
Benefits of the Balance Pivot Transfer
- Does not require the patient to bear weight.
- Can be used to transfer a person twice your size.
- Reduces the transfer load by up to 90%.
- Safe, easy, effective.
How Does it works?
The transfer is a combination of skill, ergonomic principle and secure turn table.
Who can Balance Pivot transfer and who cannot
- Patients under 350 lbs. The swivel can handle more but you cannot.
- Patient should be able to sit, but not necessary they be able to bear weight. Their tibia will bear it.
- No uncooperative patients. No tubes or chords.
- No feeble caregivers. While the balance pivot only requires a transfer load of 10% of body weight. White that is only 14 lbs. for a 140 lb. patient if could be up to 35 lbs for a 350 lb person.
- No caregivers who are already injured. At least until they heal. No heavy loads but back injuries should not be loaded at all until they heal.
The Swivel Balance Pivot Transfer Tools
- 12 x 12″ Weighs 12 lbs
- Velcro Foot Retainer
- 13-14 Gauge Steel
- 51 Ball Bearings
- Non Skid Bottom
- Rubber Hand Hold
- Power Coated
- Medical Grade
- 500 lb rated
- Positive turn table